Fatal Car Accident Pictures

Lee Harvey Oswald autopsy Pictures
Previous                                                                                                         Next

Comments

Steven
04/22/2010 17:10

I have serious doubts that some of these photos are of Lee Harvey Oswald. Particularly the ones that are in color. Not too coincidently, color wasn't widely used in 1963. The subject in this photo share some similarities but is much too fat to be Oswald. Even taking into account the manner in which his head is propped up, this man is far too heavy.

Jackie
03/28/2012 12:36

I agree. As I recall and this is verified in the B&W's, Lee Oswald had a bruised left eye. The color photos show no bruise, or, is he already made up (makeup) for the viewing?

yson choy
06/08/2012 05:03

scripted...fuck mafia

yson choy
06/08/2012 05:06

fuck CIA's!

Robert Joe Fitzgerald
09/20/2010 17:37

I have seen seen some of these photos on other sites so believe most are real. If the first colour photo isn't Oswald then he must have an identical brother who was punched in the head by a policeman. Colour was widely used at the time because many of the JFK assassination photos and also the films taken by many some of the witnesses including Mr A Zapruder were in colour.

James
11/24/2010 23:30

The photos are, indeed, authentc. After embalming many corpses become "fuller", and make-up covers bruises and other problems associated with a dead body. As regards color, we're talking about 1963...not 1903. Color was available, and used, as can easily be seen in the accompanying color "mug shot". Compare the hair line and the eyebrows of the corpse with those of Oswald's in the mug shot. The hairline and the thin eyebrows are the same. They have not been distorted, and are in tack.

fernando poe
06/08/2012 05:01

that's how they do their job.....but, we're not born yesterday...

03/16/2011 18:35

this fashion idear is declined to be well.
<a href="http://www.coachbagsforcheap.net/">fake coach handbags</a>
<a href="http://www.coachbagsforcheap.net/">coach bags for cheap</a>
<a href="http://www.coachbagsforcheap.net/">replica coach handbags</a>
<a href="http://www.coachbagsforcheap.net/">coach handbags wholesale</a>
<a href="http://www.coachbagsforcheap.net/">fake coach purse</a>

04/04/2011 19:36

Finding less-expensive bridesmaids' dresses can make things easier on your friends and family. Learn where to shop for dresses that are pretty, wearable and affordable.

Neal
05/30/2011 23:43

I saw the autopsy photo on the top right in a magazine in the early 1960s. It's real.

Patrick
11/10/2011 21:00

I have the color autopsy set of about 20 photos & they are real. They show every part of Oswald's body after the autopsy. I got them in Dallas from the Assassination Museum about 20 years ago. I also have the funeral home set-Oswald on the table under a sheet. There are about 8 B&W & color ones in this set including several of him in his casket taken at the Miller Funeral Home in Fort Worth.

Patrick - You should put those photos on line. I'd love to see them!!!!!
03/17/2012 04:34

IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN E-MAIL THEM TO ME? I'AM DOING A STORYN ON HIM, AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM. THANKS BILL
06/01/2013 14:45

Theresa
08/13/2012 15:57

Do any of the original photos have any value? My mother has one of him on the slab. It is in b&w and about a 3 in. square. She was a nurse at Parkland Hospital at the time and acquired it from a friend that worked in the mourge.